Thank you to the lovely Anita for nominating me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I love answering questions as it makes you stop and think 🙂
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the 11 questions asked.
- Nominate 11 other blogs and ask 11 new questions for them.
- Finally, list the rules and include the Sunshine Blogger Award logo somewhere in the post.
- Little Fears
- Kristina Swanson
- Sheets and Shenanigans
- Misfit Vinegaroon
- Eat Sleep Love Travel
- The Blank Canvas
- Leadership Flagship
- Discovering your happiness
Questions for Nominees:
- What are the three items you could not live without?
- What is the one item of clothing you could not live without?
- What is your biggest fashion mistake?
- Where is one place you would love to visit?
- What are the three foods you could eat every day forever?
- What is your one wish?
- Do you have any big travel plans coming up?
I’m currently at a point where I feel quite satisfied travel wise as I’ve been lucky enough to do a lot of it in the past few years, but I am never one to turn a travel opportunity down. Visiting new places and being immersed in new cultures is what totally makes me tick, so I’ve just agreed to a new work trip. In a couple of weeks I’ll be heading to Sarajevo in Bosnia and Herzegovina to co-host a workshop with local artists in order to discover new talent. What makes me most excited is the fact that I know nothing about the West Balkans, so i’m excited to learn and explore! Personal travel wise I’m hoping to start planning 2018. I’m sort of thinking of a blow out trip to celebrate my 30th! (Maybe Vegas, maybe Miami, maybe Cuba!?)
2. Where would be the one place you could travel to?
I would cheat and get a ticket for a world round trip! I would love to visit India; it’s on my list.
3. What is your dream job?
I think i’d be a travel photographer
4. Could you survive without social media?
I’d be kidding myself if I said I could give it up indefinitely. But short a short period? YES. I go through periods where I cleanse myself from social media for a short while. I think it’s healthy to do this once in a while and re-connect with real life. I really do not like the pull that social media can have on me. There was a time in my life where I felt I wasted too much time looking at utter tripe that did not serve any purpose for me. I’ve learnt to let go of FOMO and as a result I’ve gained so much more time to do things I actually want to do. I feel better when I’m not procrastinating or wasting my life in that sense.
5. What do you have planned for the Christmas season?
Countless trips to the Christmas Markets, outdoor ice skating and drinking copious amounts of mulled wine.
6. Share a good Samaritan experience you’ve undergone?
I actually used to be a Samaritan listener, so I think that fits the definition 🙂
7. Have you ever broken a bone?
Nope, fingers crossed.
8. If you could change one thing from your past, what would it be?
I actually wouldn’t. Even the dark times taught me lessons and the struggles I’ve faced have turned into my strengths.
9. Coffee or hot chocolate?
I cannot live without coffee.
10. What are some of your 2018 goals?
For me 2018 will be about self-development, as I’ve unfortunately let that slip for a while this year. Self-development in both a personal and professional capacity.
11. What is a goal that you have achieved?
One thing I’m really proud of it having my dissertation published. At the tender age of 20 I set a goal of getting my work published and it happened with my first piece of empirical work. I feel that it’s ingrained within British Culture to downplay our success but I’m going against the grain and saying I’m proud of myself. That was a while back and luckily I’ve achieved much more since then 🙂
I hope you liked reading my responses ❤